Customer Experience Laws which most businesses are not aware of.
The laws of customer experience are meant to empower highly effective customer experience efforts.
By understanding these fundamental truths about how people and organizations behave, companies can make smarter decisions about what they do, and how they do it.
“Every leader needs to understand the laws of customer experience.”
Here are highlights of the six laws of customer experience:
- CX Law #1: Every Action Creates A Personal Reaction. Simply put, experiences are totally in the eyes of the beholder.
- CX Law #2: People Are Instinctively Self-Centered. Everyone has their own frame of reference, which heavily influences what they do and how they do it.
- CX Law #3: Customer Familiarity Breeds Alignment. Given that most people want their company to better serve customers, a clear view of what customers need, want, and dislike can align decisions and actions.
- CX Law #4: Unengaged Employees Don’t Create Engaged Customers. While you can make some customers happy through brute force, you cannot sustain great customer experience unless your employees are bought-in to what you’re doing and are aligned with the effort.
- CX Law #5: Employees Do What Is Measured, Incented, and Celebrated. Employees tend to conform to the environment that they’re in, so you need to adjust the environment if you want change.
- CX Law #6: You Can’t Fake It. You can fool some people for some of the time, but most employees and customers can eventually tell what’s real and what’s not.
CX Law Customer Experience CXREFRESH Global CX CX Strategy